Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Who is it that struck you?

You will have heard about Fr Ray Blake's troubles at the hands of the Lesbian and Gay Christian Movement. I might add that this organisation are recipients of public largesse via the Charity Commission who might be interested in their cyber-bullying. Fr Ray illustrated the tale with the picture above from a confrontation at WYD this year. Then is struck me where I had seen that pose before.



There is nothing new under the sun.

God bless Fr Ray. He is in my prayers and yours, too, I am sure.




3 Comments:

Blogger Fr Ray Blake said...

A possibility indeed.

9:08 PM  
Anonymous Thomas said...

You might be interested in a new blog:

http://defendmarriageinscotland.org/

11:42 PM  
Blogger Saint Michael Come To Our Defense said...

Mine too.

^

5:47 PM  

<< Home