Sunday, August 16, 2009

Jukebox meme

I'm not a great fan of memes but this came to me the other day. As a student I used to be a regular of a nice wee pub in Bristol called The Eldon House. they had bar billiards and an unchanging jukebox. Being a bit obsessive, I had three favourite tracks which used to get a playing, to the point where my mate Martin would merely ask in which order I was putting them on.

So I tag Ches, Malcolm and Madame Evangelista. You have a pound in your pocket - which three tracks would you put on a pub jukebox? Tag three others (if you want to).





Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger madame evangelista said...

Thanks for tagging me - music and lists are always an irresistable combination :)

12:48 PM  
Blogger Ches said...

Tag completed and awaiting your inspection.

11:21 AM  
Blogger Ches said...

Loved the Madness track incidentally

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home