Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Just couldn't bring themselves to do it, could they?

Eurogreenies want to have a meat free day in the week. The City of Ghent wants to cut down its 'carbon footprint' (whatever that is) by encouraging everyone to have a day without eating meat.

So far, so good, eh, my leedle Catholic friendz, non? Surely a good Catholic country has an obvious day for such a scheme, non? So the greenies want it on THURSDAY.

I am coming to the conclusion that anti-Catholicism is so hard-wired into these people they really can't help themselves.

I've decided to eat some extra meat on a Thursday. Maybe have an unethical cup of coffee in a styrofoam cup. And a bonfire. With old tyres.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Ttony said...

Make sure you eat plenty of beans with the meat: and the meat from the most gas-producing animal you can find. I can't find a reference to Holy Flatulence: perhaps it belongs solely to our times.

8:07 PM  
Blogger la mamma said...

That is hillarious, Paulinus!

8:53 PM  
Blogger Paulinus said...

Which bit? The Eurogreenies or me and my bonfire. I might put some leaded petrol on it, too. And an old fridge.

9:42 PM  
Blogger Catholic Teuchtar said...

lol!

10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home