Saturday, April 18, 2009

A Short Note

To the two clerics who left comments on this piece in December 2007. I assume they were clerics because I looked at the IP addresses (didn't know I could do that, did you?) and one was from a dicastery, the other from the library of a Pontifical Institute in Rome. Both accused me of defaming the former Prime Minister, Anthony Charles Linton Blair, who had just made the following solemn declaration before his own Ordinary, a Cardinal of the Holy Roman Church and most importantly before Almighty God:

I believe and profess all that the holy Catholic Church believes, teaches, and proclaims to be revealed by God.


I deleted your comments as I didn't like their finger-wagging tone. I wish I had left them and identified their authors if possible. Reverend gentlemen, I think you owe me an apology as everything in that satirical piece is turning out to be true.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger berenike said...

It's so sad. It's no use random people writing, but of the people who hang out with Blair, who's going to tell him that he's living on planet Zog?

8:58 AM  
Blogger Ttony said...

They haven't replied, identifying themselves and apologising?

They must have given the Internet up for Lent and not bothered restarting!

Or something ...

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home