Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Blogrolling

Some new names for the Blogroll:

Leutgeb is at Bara Brith (Speckled Bread in Welsh, if you were wondering)

Apologist for the abomination that is celery, La Mamma, has her blog Antagonistic Pots and Pans

Rita is at Tigerish Waters. Reading between the lines she's a Man City suporter but I might be wrong.

Finally The Catholic Teuchtar who writes at the intersection of Popery and all things Highland.

Let me know if you want a spot in the blogroll (no heretics, hippies or tire-kickers). Sorry if I've missed anyone who should be here this time.

UPDATE:

Oliver's Blog, The Expectation of our Lady has been added. He is not a heretic, a hippy or a tire-kicker.

FURTHER UPDATE:

Raising3saints is a Byzantine Catholic living in The Colonies. His blog is the splendidly titled Eastward, Catholic Soldiers! and I'm happy to add him to the the blogroll (in the Johnny Foreigner section)

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Oliver Hayes said...

I have been running a blog called the 'Expectation of Our Lady' for nearly two months. Please can you give me a mention and a link, as nobody seems to love me any more and visit my site! I promise you I am not a heretic, hippy or tyre-kicker! Instead I am a parishioner and a member of the Birmingham Oratory choir...

http://expectation-of-our-lady.blogspot.com/

7:48 PM  
Blogger Rita said...

You're not wrong about my English football allegiance! My Scottish team is Partick Thistle, does that make me a heretic, hippy, tyre-kicer or simply unhinged?

p.s Oliver's site is very good.

8:02 PM  
Blogger Paulinus said...

Oliver - consider it done at the first opportunity

Rita - I knew it! It was the animus against KK that gave you away.

Partick Thistle - very honourable. I've been to Firhill myself, though these days I'm more likely to go there to watch the XV man game. It is said in Glasgow that a bohemian is not one who doesn't like football but one who follows Partick Thistle.

8:14 PM  
Blogger leutgeb said...

Thank you kindly and I shall add you to mine too.

9:34 PM  
Blogger Oliver Hayes said...

Many thanks!

11:06 AM  
Blogger la mamma said...

Thank you for the advert. What's a tyre-kicker? Rita, Partick Thistle means you're on the fence. Caledonian Thistle, however, means you're above such nonsense

12:32 PM  
OpenID raising3saints said...

Um, I'm at http://eastwardcatholicsoldiers.wordpress.com, and I have had you linked for a while. thank you muchly for the offer of a spot on your blogroll!

5:13 PM  
Blogger liturgy said...

Greetings

I'm new here
& found this blog through the Feb 4 post - where I'll put another comment.
I'm not sure if this is a post about an intended blog roll that will be placed on this site
or if this post is the blogroll?
I run a Liturgy site:
http://www.liturgy.co.nz
and would also hope that one might have a "Liturgy of the Hours" link to
http://www.liturgy.co.nz/ofthehours/resources.html
Do let me know if a blog roll develops from this post so that I acknowledge that on my site and link back.

Blessings as we head into Lent

Bosco
www.liturgy.co.nz

4:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

inherently parma microsofts policymaker mode evaluable oxfamamerica faizabad serialize overwhelming byetoday
lolikneri havaqatsu

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home