Saturday, December 01, 2007

Now, where was I?

I’m back.




Yes indeedy. I’ve had a year to think about my own blogging and my definition of Catholic blogging. People were very kind, asking me to reconsider but it was the right thing to do - a good discipline to have a break and not to be tempted back too early. I think it important to get back to blogging as I believe it can be an effective apostolate.

I have perhaps grown a little more robust. I have made a very clear decision that I am quite happy to use satire against those who seem to be deliberately subverting the Magisterium of the Church and loyalty to the Holy Father. If you don’t like it, don’t come here. My blog, my rules.

I may go too far at times. To anyone I may offend who is not an enemy of the Church I am happy to accept fraternal correction. However, if I get any whingeing of the “Oh, you’ve hurt me” kind from bleeding-heart Tabletistas, it will get short shrift and/or the deleting of comments.


“At my signal, unleash Paulinus”

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Matt Doyle said...

HURRAY!!

Supremely glad to see that you're retaining the satire.

May God bless you abundantly!!

7:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great post that had be in hysterics! Very amusing!

6:07 PM  
Blogger WhiteStoneNameSeeker said...

Welcome back
God bless

6:07 PM  
Blogger Paulinus said...

Thanks. God bless you too

6:12 PM  
Blogger dadwithnoisykids said...

Welcome back.

1:00 AM  
Blogger antonia said...

You're back!

1:08 PM  
Blogger Paulinus said...

I'm back!

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home