Friday, December 08, 2006

O Mary, Conceived Without Sin, Pray For Us Who Have Recourse To Thee


Mary Immaculate, star of the morning,
Chosen before the creation began,
Destined to bring, through the light of your dawning,
Conquest of Satan and rescue to man.

Sinners, we honour your sinless perfection;
Fallen and weak, for God’s mercy we plead.
Grant us the shield of your mighty protection
Measure your aid by the depth of our need.


Bend from your throne at the voice of our crying.
Look to this earth where your footsteps have trod
Stretch out your arms to us, living and dying,
Mary Immaculate, Mother of God.

5 Comments:

Anonymous John Browne said...

I have your blog in my links, would you be kond enought o add me to yours?

Many thanks!

John Browne

11:47 PM  
Blogger jo said...

please come:

http://www.esnips.com/web/matha

6:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.

4:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.

7:05 PM  
Anonymous Chandra leo said...

i got medal written down some thing like this.n i found this on my building left by dutch since world war 2.does it worth for some cash?if anybody can help me it would be great.mail me:tora_pin@yahoo.com.btw im from indonesia.

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home