Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Blogs Update

There are some fantastic blogs around so I've updated my sidebar (hope you noticed). Cally's Kitchen combining wry humour, rugby football and the True Faith. The wonderful Recusant Cricket Club is the last Waugh-like bastion against the modern world. Bravo, chaps. I've applied for full membership. A very new blogger, Moretben, at The Undercroft who shares my distaste for John Lennon. For too long I have not had a link to the scholarly Fr Nicholas Schofield and his blog Roman Miscellany. English Martyrs puts fire in a Catholic belly while Auntie Joanna gives succour in a harsh world. Ebomania- splendid blog I've recently discovered - one from my own city with a very good range of merchandise!

Outwith these island we have The Curt Jester, who I should have linked to ages ago. Puella Paschalis adds a fresh vision from The Netherlands. Two Pius-obsessed blogs are a good read: The Society That Thinks Pius XII Rules and Totus Pius. The Happy Catholic and the Roving Medievalist complete the list.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Capt. said...

And indeed accepted for full membership! Did you get my email about how to register?

4:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh wow, thank you for the link! I'm quite honoured, I don't think I've been credited with providing anything fresher than fried breakfast before! Now I'll have to be doubly-careful that I don't let my fondness for my country of origin let me spend too much time reading UK blogs.

*scurries off to link back*

12:34 AM  
Blogger hilary said...

Nobody loves me.

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home