Sunday, October 08, 2006

Moral Highground RIP

Bad news from Fr Tim. Moral Highground is no more. I'm very sad.

Here's what Iacobus wrote:

For everything there is a season: a time to keep silence and a time to speak.” (Ecclesiastes 3:7.)
I’ve decided, after long and careful thought, that this will be the last post I write for this blog. There are several reasons but the main one is that, once again, and despite my psuedonymity, my ’real-life’ identity is becoming more and more obvious. In the interests of my future, I don’t think it is wise to continue.
Thank you very much for visiting, for your comments and for the links- it’s been a lot of fun.

Laudetur Iesus Christus in aeternum!

That final sentiment should be what motivates every Catholic blogger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home