Tuesday, October 10, 2006

BritCathBlog Meme

Tagged! I’ve never been tagged before so it was a nice surprise when Mac tagged me. Given the relative paucity of Catholic blogrers in the UK this meme may run out of places to go quite quickly.

My own post

Creative liturgy is a guilty pleasure and my favourite one was the consecration of the creative liturgy space.

My favourite post by another blogger.

No contest. For the sheer power of its impact on the blogosphere (beyond the Catholic blogosphere) it has to be Joee’s piece on the Islamist fanatics outside Westminster Cathedral

My favourite Catholic UK website
Christendom Awake. As it highlights the work of the magnificent Dominican, Fr Aidan Nichols OP


To continue this meme I tag Antonia, Joee, 1Dayin7 and Fr Ray

2 Comments:

Blogger antonia said...

Hi! Thanks so much for the SIGN pdf document!! much appreciate & it looks pretty helpful!

Thanks also for having tagged me! I will do it as soon as I think of something interesting to write!

God Bless

-x-

4:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm flattered that you should tag me. It takes me hours to choose birthday cards, blog sites etc. are even more difficult.
My silence isn't rudeness, it is me think.

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home